Your Account Guide
Your Account. Open and ready to unlock.
Now you can:
- Make Deposits
Add money to your account online, on your phone, in-person or automatically:
- Transfer funds from another account online¹
- Snap a photo of your check with our mobile banking app²
- Deposit from PayPal, Venmo or your favorite cash app
- Set up direct deposit for fast, automatic access to your paycheck or other recurring deposits
- And of course you can still make a deposit in person or mail a check to one of our convenient locations
- Manage Funds
Spend and save your way with convenient options to make purchases, send money and pay bills¹:
- Use your free debit card for 24/7 access to cash in your checking or savings account
- Add your debit card to your Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay digital wallet
- Transfer funds, send money or pay bills through online or mobile banking
- Call or visit for even more ways to manage your funds
- Monitor Your Account
Stay on top of your account with online and mobile banking. It’s safe, secure and ready to use whenever you need it:
- Check your balance
- Explore online and mobile banking features
- Access frequently asked questions
Access Account Documentation
Get copies of your account documentation³:
Need more information about our Online Banking or Mobile App?
 Withdrawals made by electronic transfer or check are limited to 6 per month for personal savings accounts and money market accounts.
 Remote deposit is available through our mobile banking app. Some accounts are not eligible for remote deposit. Remote deposits are subject to verification and may not be available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. Data connection required. Wireless carrier fees may apply.