Join Our Team!
Go First for your banking career.
Are you ready for a challenging, rewarding and FUN career? We hire the best and brightest individuals who love to learn and be part of a team. We help you dream big, support your goals, and invest in your professional development along the way.
We take the time to get to know our customers and co-workers and build long-lasting, meaningful relationships with them. We are more than just a bank - we are woven in to the fabric of the communities we serve. We give back with donations and sponsorships, volunteer and participate on local boards, provide free financial literacy to students and adults, and help people achieve their financial dreams by accomplishing more with what they have.
As part of the First Bank of Wyoming team, you'll have the opportunity to live up to our promise each and every day: to help our neighbors be financially stronger tomorrow than they are today.
You'll also enjoy these benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive healthcare
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Paid major holidays
- Paid volunteer hours
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Attract and retain employees with high skill levels who are committed to furthering the goals, objectives, and values of our organization.
- Encourage employees to continually develop and apply the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to meet the needs of our business and customers in the communities we serve.
- Reward employees for their performance, accountability, and contributions.
- Reinforce teamwork and collaboration across departments and divisions.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible medical & dependent care spending accounts
- Additional supplemental insurance
- Fertility, pregnancy & family support program
- Diabetes management program
- Nurseline for virtual care 24/7/365
- MDLive for virtual doctor visits
- Group & Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long term care coverage
Eligibility for and the terms and conditions of our employee benefits are governed by written plan documents. Glacier Bancorp, Inc. reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, programs, policies, or practices at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Time off for bereavement & jury duty
- Comprehensive Leave of Absence programs
- GBCI Injury and Illness Prevention Program
- Safety & Wellness Ambassadors
- Work-life Balance Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Quarterly Wellness Campaigns
- WellSteps program offering assessments, goal setting tools, activities, incentives, and rewards!
- Workstation Ergonomics Assessments
- Discounts on banking products & services
- Financial wellness training & guidance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with immediate vesting, employer contributions, and profit sharing
- Perks at Work program – exclusive discounts on top brands and products for employees!
- Annual baseline education
- Continuing education offered monthly
- Tuition reimbursement for college courses
- Leadership development education & support
- Internal career portal for advancement opportunities
- Job progression programs
- Master Education from the Pacific Coast Banking School
First Bank of Wyoming is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualified applicants or employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
How can I check on the status of my application?
You can login to your account at any time to check the status.
Why am I directed to Glacier Bank’s career page when I click “View Job Opportunities and Apply”?
First Bank of Wyoming is a part of the Glacier family of banks (Glacier Bancorp, Inc), a regional holding company headquartered in Kalispell, Montana. Visit Our Story to learn more!
When can I expect to hear back after I apply?
You can expect to hear back within two weeks via phone or email.