Cybersecurity for Small Businesses – FTC
Any business that uses the Internet is responsible for creating a culture of security that will enhance a business and consumer confidence. To learn more, visit The Federal Communications Commissions website
If you suspect fraudulent activity on your account please contact us as soon as possible.
If you have received an email from First Bank of Wyoming that you feel is fraudulent, please forward it to email@example.com and we will investigate.
If you are uncomfortable forwarding the email, or if you fear you have already provided personal information over the Internet to a fraudster or identity thief, please contact First Bank of Wyoming's Customer Service Center as soon as possible at 800.377.6909.
Card Protection with MyCardRules™
MyCardRules is an easy-to-use debit card management service that has been conveniently integrated within our Glacier Family of Banks mobile app. This service is FREE to First Bank of Wyoming Debit Card users and allows you to manage debit card controls, add restrictions, and receive transaction alerts.
What are the benefits of MyCardRules?
MyCardRules allows you to manage your spending right from our mobile app - set spending limits and get alerts. Additionally, knowing that you've set rules, restrictions and alerts that meet your specific spending preferences adds another layer of fraud detection and prevention - and gives you peace of mind.
How does MyCardRules let me manage my cards?
Open the latest version of our Glacier Family of Banks mobile app. From there, you can set a wide range of controls and alerts on your debit card. MyCardRules is located in Preferences > Manage Cards > Choose Card > Alerts and Protection.
- Set transaction spending limits based on dollar amount, transaction type and merchant type
- Receive instant alerts on certain types of transactions, sent straight to your smartphone.
How do I get started?
- To access MyCardRules through your Glacier Family of Banks app, make sure you download the latest version
- On the dashboard, find the "Preferences > Manage Cards" section and select the debit card you wish to manage
- From the Manage Cards screen, choose "Alerts and Protection"
- Choose the protection option for which you wish to receive alerts (Locations*, Merchant types, Transaction types or Spending limits) then click "Save"
- Choose your notification preference by selecting “Manage” next to “Notification Settings” and select your preferred method.
If you set up your MyCardRules profile to send you text notifications, the message will come from 89549
If you choose text message or email, you will receive a notification immediately after the specified transaction.; In-app messages must be accessed through the mobile app or online banking.
*The Locations option allows you to block international transactions.