Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Branch Hours & Updates
BRANCH LOCATION CLICK HERE FOR ADDRESS INFORMATION
|CURRENT LOBBY HOURS (MONDAY-FRIDAY)|
*Due to its small size, this lobby is open to one customer at a time.
|Pinedale Real Estate Office/Drive-Up||
- Due to local health orders, some branches require a face mask to be worn during the duration of your visit. Check with your local branch for more information.
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not enter our lobbies.
- Plexi-glass shields have been installed at every teller station.
- We encourage employees and customers to wear protective face coverings/masks when interacting. We may request the temporary removal of customer face masks for identification and security purposes.
- We will continue to require appointments for services other than teller transactions.
- Floor markers have been placed to indicate safe distancing in each lobby.
- Hand Sanitizer is available for customers in every branch.
- Wherever possible, one-way traffic patterns have been implemented in branch lobbies.
- Check-writing stations will not be available at this time. Please request deposit tickets/checks from your teller.
- The use of protective face coverings/masks by both employees and customers is required when accessing Safe Deposit Boxes.
- If you use a pen during your visit, please take it with you or leave it in our "Used Pen" drop on the way out for proper sanitization.
- Our restrooms will be temporarily closed to the public.
- We will not provide complimentary coffee, beverages, cookies/treats or popcorn at our branches at this time.
- Throughout the day, all counter surfaces and areas of interaction with customers are wiped down with disinfectant. All branches are thoroughly cleaned every night.
- Alpine | 79 Highway 89 | Phone: (307) 654-3629
- Afton | 314 S. Washington Street | Phone: (307) 885-3500
- Cody | 1507 8th Street | Phone: (307) 587-3800
- Cody Downtown | 1426 Sheridan Avenue | Phone: (307) 587-3800
- Use Drive-Up facility at 1507 8th Street
- Kemmerer | 716 Pine Avenue | Phone: (307) 887-3926
- Powell | 245 E. First Street | Phone: (307)754-2201
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will my money be safe in First Bank of Wyoming?
First Bank of Wyoming, Division of Glacier Bank is insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), and as such each depositor is insured to at least $250,000. The FDIC is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government. If you require more coverage, please contact your local Branch office to take advantage of additional options. We encourage you to transfer any funds from non-insured accounts at other companies (ex: fintech apps and mobile wallet apps) that you are not currently using. Funds in these accounts may not be insured. For more information and details regarding FDIC insurance coverage for depositors, please visit www.fdic.gov.
It is also important for you to know that any currency stored in your safe deposit box is not covered by FDIC insurance. If you have currency stored in a safe deposit box, it is recommended that you deposit it into a bank account (i.e. checking, savings, money market, certificate of deposit) to make the funds eligible for FDIC insurance. If you need to access your safe deposit box, please arrange an appointment with your local Branch during normal business hours.
Q: Many schools and care centers are closed; what are you doing to help your employees?
Our employees are our most valuable resource, and we understand that they may require flexibility during this time. We continue to support team members who are unable to work because of illness, school closures, or other impacts of the coronavirus outbreak.
Q: Have the business hours for First Bank of Wyoming been affected?
Our business hours have not changed. You will notice that our lobby access has been limited and we are directing all normal Teller transactions through our Drive-up facilities at each of our Branch locations. Our Lenders and Personal Bankers are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours to visit with you via telephone, email, and scheduled appointment. Please contact your local Branch for additional information regarding your banking needs.
Q: How concerned should I be about fraud during COVID-19?
Unfortunately, criminals will use COVID-19 to target the public. Please visit the following websites for helpful information regarding scams, fraud, and identity theft:
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau:
The Federal Trade Commission:
Please remember that First Bank of Wyoming will never call, text, or email you asking for you to provide your account number or personal information. We
already have this information on file. If you have any questions, please call your local Branch office during normal business hours.
Have additional questions? Please contact your local branch.
• Conveniently transfer funds between accounts
• Stay on top of your accounts by viewing current transactions, seeing actual images of checks and deposit slips
• Access bank statements
• Download account information to most financial management software, word processing document or even a spreadsheet
• Easily and conveniently make loan payments
• Set up email/text alerts
• Order checks and much more
• Review account balances and transaction history (Checking, Savings, Money Market, Certificates of Deposit, Loans, and Lines of Credit)
• Initiate account transfers
• Pay bills for FREE
• Make check deposits using the camera on your mobile device and our Mobile Check Deposit Service. This service can be further explained by
contacting your local branch..
• View account alerts
What We Are Doing
- Regularly communicating with our Corporate Pandemic Response Team to ensure that we are aware of the most current information.
- Monitoring and gathering information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(Opens in a new Window) (CDC), as well as federal, state, and local health agencies to help ensure the actions we're taking are in line with the latest recommendations and guidance.
- Communicating frequently with our employees to keep them informed and to ensure their safety and that of our customers.
- Suspended all business travel for employees and vendors that we partner with, Instead, we're utilizing video and teleconferencing.
- Urging employees and clients who don’t feel well to stay home and get the rest and recovery they need.
- Implemented enhanced cleaning routines within all branch facilities, using the recommended disinfectant products on all surfaces including high traffic areas.
- Providing hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap and encouraging employees to sanitize/wash hands frequently.
- Reminding our employees of proper hand washing/hygiene techniques with signage in our restrooms.
What You Can Do
- Follow the everyday preventative actions outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(Opens in a new Window) (CDC) to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you don't feel well.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- If you feel unwell, please consider using our Drive-Up facilities, ATM Network or Online, Mobile, and Telephone Banking systems.
- Learn more about our Online Banking and Mobile Banking features, which allow you to bank from almost anywhere. Check balances, deposit checks, pay bills, transfer funds, and set and receive alerts. Click here for more details about our Mobile Banking app.
- Use our automated Telephone Banking service. Simply call 1-800-640-3033 to get up-to-date account balance information, review recent transactions, transfer funds, make loan payments, place a stop payment order and more.
- For cash transactions, consider using our Drive-Thrus, ATMs and Night Drops.
- Call us during regular business hours with questions about your account(s) at 1-800-377-6909. We also provide after-hours support for debit card and online banking-related questions on weekdays from 5:00pm to 11:00pm MDT and weekends from 9:00am to 5:00pm MDT.
It's important to remember that your money is insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), up to $250,000 for each depositor, per insured bank, for each account ownership category. Since 1933, no depositor has ever lost a penny of FDIC-insured funds.
Click here for guidelines regarding FDIC Insurance Protection(Opens in a new Window)
(COVID-19). The following are links to several trusted resources providing up-to-date details about Coronavirus (COVID-19):