PPP LOAN FORGIVENESS RESOURCES
First Bank of Wyoming is committed to helping small businesses in our communities recover. We are here to help you maximize your loan forgiveness opportunity.
This page will provide helpful resources for you to prepare for forgiveness of your PPP loan.
LATEST PPP NEWS AND UPDATES
- May 5, 2021 - The SBA portal for submitting PPP applications has been closed to most banks. Click here for more information about how you still may be eligible to apply.
- January 20, 2021 - We are now accepting applications for First and Second Draw PPP Loans. Learn More
- January 8, 2021 - The Small Business Administration, in consultation with the U.S. Department of Treasury, announced the re-opening of the Paycheck Protection Program. To promote access to capital, initially only community financial institutions will be able to make First Draw PPP Loans on Monday, January 11, and Second Draw PPP Loans on Wednesday, January 13. The PPP will open to all participating lenders shortly thereafter. Learn More
- June 19th, 2020 - The SBA and U.S. Treasury announced enhanced transparency regarding the PPP. Specifically, for businesses that received PPP loans in the amount of $150,000 and above, the SBA will disclose additional information. Learn More
- June 5th, 2020 – The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Flexibility Act was signed into law, which makes it easier for many businesses to spend PPP funds in a way that is forgivable. Learn More
HOW TO APPLY FOR PPP LOAN FORGIVENESS
We have developed a streamlined PPP forgiveness application form to help simplify the application process for our customers. If you're ready to apply for forgiveness, please reach out to your local lender. Otherwise, we will reach out to borrowers with an invitation to apply. In the mean time, please review the following resources:
Be sure to check back frequently, as we'll be making updates based on the latest information and guidance from the SBA.
For more information about the Paycheck Protection Program, please visit the following websites: